Elite Suito T Smart Turbo Trainer
The Suito T Smart Trainer from Elite is perfect for maintaining your performance indoor over the winter months as it provides you with a fast and simple training solution. Ready for action and designed to be extra-compact, this is Elite's most versatile model to store, carry or take with you on the road so, after those hard training sessions, it can easily be stored away.
Accurate Home Trainer
Giving you 2.5% of magnetic-driven accuracy, this indoor warrior's drive unit pumps out a maximum output of 1900W. This means it can replicate inclines of up to 15% while its large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's for an incredibly life-like and immersive cycling experience.
ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Compatible
Equipped with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connectivity, this rock-solid trainer provides a quick and easy set-up. This allows you to effortlessly integrate it with your existing apps and software on your iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows device. One final highlight is this model can also be managed via the Elite My E-Training software (free 12-month subscription included) or via other indoor cycling platforms such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Home Trainer Type: Interactive direct transmission with electronically managed magnetic brake
- Cassette Included: No
- Maximum Slope Simulation: 15%
- Max Power: 730 Watt (20km/h) - 1900 Watt (40km/h)
- Precision: ±2,5%
- Power Meter: Calculated by algorithm
- Wireless Communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Includes: 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software & app 1-month free subscription to Zwift app
- Use With: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer with ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Software Compatibility: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Suitable for: Road bikes, Mountain bikes, City bikes - including carbon ones, with 130-135 x 5mm hubs with quick clamping system and 142x12mm with thru-axle (an adapter for 135x10-12mm and 148x12mm Boost hubs is available)
- Travel Block: Yes
- Cassette Compatibility: Freehub body 9/10/11 speed Shimano®, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano® 12 speed Micro Spline. A specific freehub body for compatibility with Campagnolo is also available. A specific freehub body for compatibility with Shimano® 12 speed micro Spline is also available
- Rear Derailleur Compatibility: Compatible with derailleurs of all lengths
- Flywheel Weight: 3.5 kg
- Weight: 14.2 kg
- Power Meter Link: It's a function that lets the home trainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the home trainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the home trainer.
- Temperature Compensation Algorithm: A function that lets the home trainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
- Sensorless Cadence: All home trainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations.
Please Note: This trainer is supplied with a UK, USA, Japan and Australia power adaptor
Buy Elite Training & Nutrition from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.