Fulcrum Racing 6 DB Road Disc Wheelset
Engineered to ensure a reliable, high-performance ride every time, this Wheelset has been created with day to day riding and commuting in mind at a cost that won't break the bank. An ideal choice for beginners who are just venturing into the world of road bikes.
- Material: Rims & Hubs: Aluminium; Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Discipline: Training, Race
- Tyre Type: Clincher, 2-Way Fit ready
- Rim Profile: 26mm asymmetrical
- Rim External Width: 21.8mm
- Braking System: Disc
- Axle Compatibility: Quick Release, Thru Axle
- Spoke Type: Round, J-pull
- Spoke Count: Front: 24; Rear: 24
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR/HH12-142/HH12-135 (no skewers incl.)
- What's included: Pair of Racing 6 Disc Brake (DB) Road Wheels
- Weight Limit: 109kg
- Weight: 1.69kg
- 2-Way Fit: This tubeless system is specifically designed for Fulcrum road wheels when used in conjunction with Schwalbe Tubeless easy (TL-Easy) clincher tyres.
- Disc Specific Rim: Fulcrum is one of the first wheel manufacturers to create two completely different rim profiles, one for rim brakes, one for the disc. The aim was to save as much weight as possible for the disc brake rim and to achieve greater aerodynamics. The added rim width means also that tyres with widths of 28mm and upwards can fit perfectly to this rim profile.
- AFS Axle System: Using a disc rotor mount on the hub body and a Thru-axle engagement, Fulcrum has developed an axle system that integrates perfectly with the frame/fork dropouts and provides flex-free performance when putting the power down and optimised stability when applying heavy braking loads to your disc brake calipers.
- Monoblock Disc Hub: The main issue that Fulcrum addressed was to combat the braking force that is applied to the wheel when using disc brakes, which creates a loss in braking power and causes the wheel to flex. Fulcrum designed a hub to be created from a complete Monoblock one-piece system, which features internal stiffening struts. This hub design creates a flex-free, stiff wheel foundation that performs to a consistently exceptional level when accelerating and braking.
Buy Fulcrum Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.