Fulcrum Racing 7 DB Road Disc Wheelset
This Road Disc Wheelset from Fulcrum brings road cycling to the next level. Designed to be compatible with larger width tyres (28c and higher) to increase comfort on long-distance rides, they enable you to utilise a wider range of tyre types so you can tackle challenging terrains.
Reliable and Durable
The Racing 7 wheelset is an endurance wheelset, suited perfectly to long distances and is reliable, and durable. The high-quality construction of Fulcrum wheels ensures that they do not distract the rider from the task at hand; for the Racing 7, these wheels mean the rider will get the most out of long-distance journeys and be able to fully concentrate on the joy of cycling.
- Material: Rims & Hubs: Aluminium; Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Cassette Compatibility: Quick Release/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.), Quick Release/HH12-142/HH12-135 (no skewers incl.)
- Discipline: Training, Casual, Gravel, Endurance
- Tyre Type: Clincher, 2-Way Fit ready
- Rim Profile: 26mm asymmetrical
- Rim External Width: 23.8mm
- Braking System: Disc
- Axle Compatibility: Quick Release, Thru Axle
- Freehub Type: Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11-speed
- Spoke Type: Round, J-pull
- Spoke Count: Front: 24; Rear: 24
- Spoke Material: Stainless Steel
- Nipple Material: Brass
- Quick Release: Yes
- Tubeless-Ready: Yes
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge
- Weight: 1.74kg
- 2-Way Fit: This tubeless system is specifically designed for Fulcrum road wheels when used in conjunction with Schwalbe Tubeless easy (TL-Easy) clincher tyres.
- Disc Specific Rim: Fulcrum is one of the first wheel manufacturers to create two completely different rim profiles, one for rim brakes, one for the disc. The aim was to save as much weight as possible for the disc brake rim and to achieve greater aerodynamics. The added rim width means also that tyres with widths of 28mm and upwards can fit perfectly to this rim profile.
- AFS Axle System: Using a disc rotor mount on the hub body and a Thru-axle engagement, Fulcrum has developed an axle system that integrates perfectly with the frame/fork dropouts and provides flex-free performance when putting the power down and optimised stability when applying heavy braking loads to your disc brake calipers.
Buy Fulcrum Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.