Jagwire Road Pro Brake Kit
The Jagwire Pro Road Brake Kit features Kevlar reinforced outer cables that are compressionless for kink-free, reliable performance.
Ultra-Smooth, Reliable Brake Cables
The pre-stretched stainless steel inner cables are polished to remove imperfections for an ultra-smooth and friction-free action. The inner cables also run through slick-lube liners ensuring the best performance with fine brake modulation and consistent braking power.
- Pro level polished cables combined with slick-lube inner liners
- Kevlar reinforced housing
- Kit includes long housing and cables to ensure compatibility with large frames or mechanical disc brakes
- All required parts included for a complete brake cable and housing install
- Housing Construction: KEB with slick-lube liner
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano road
- Front Cable Length: 1,500mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2,800mm
- Housing Length: 3,000mm
- Cables: STS-PS
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
- KEB-SL Outer Cable: This high-quality outer cable consists of linear strands that are Kevlar reinforced, and that wrap around a slick-lube liner. A major performance upgrade to coiled steel, this compressionless housing starts with a similar construction to Jagwire's LEX shift housing that reduces weight by 30%. The woven Kevlar layer gives the housing the strength and flexibility that is necessary for braking applications.
- STS-PS Inner Cables: These pre-stretched, slick stainless steel spiral-bound cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes by riders looking for ultimate performance.
Buy Jagwire Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.