Lezyne Classic Over Drive Track Pump
The Classic Over Drive from Lezyne is ideal for MTB riders who need to inflate their tyres in a rush, or for use on a tubeless tyre setup. Its high-volume output and Lezyne’s advanced “ABS-1 Pro” chuck enable it to seat tyres on the rim quickly and efficiently.
Constructed from a steel barrel and piston and featuring a comfortable wooden handle, the Classic Over Drive feels and looks the part. It also features an oversized 3.5 " gauge and as this pump offers outstanding performance and durability, it's an investment you won’t regret.
- Material: Steel (barrel and piston), CNC machined Aluminium (base), varnished Wood (handle)
- Compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- ABS-1 Pro chuck equipped
- Oversized 2.5 " precision gauge
- Tough anodised high-polish finish
- Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminium couplers
- Capable of setting tubeless MTB tyres
- Maximum Pressure: 60psi/4bar
- ABS-1 Pro Chuck: Lezyne's Air Bleed System (ABS) chuck allows effortless attachment and removal of the pump to your valve stems. Lezyne's ABS chuck will thread on to both Presta and Schrader valves and features a simple button mechanism for easy pressure release. This allows you to remove the hose from the valve with no effort and no fear of pulling your valve core out.
Buy Lezyne Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.