Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR OE Folding Tyre
With its advanced, front-specific tread pattern, the fast-rolling Minion downhill front (DHF) is a mountain bike tyre that adds instant speed to your ride. Tubeless ready for enhanced traction at lower pressures, it has channels cut into the shoulder tread, giving you more gripping edges on loose and wet terrain. Also, Maxxis has ramped the central tread to help you to keep up the pace as you roll over the toughest sections of the trails.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: 3C Maxx Terra
- Use: All-Mountain (AM), Enduro, Downhill (DH), Trail
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Maximum Pressure: 60 PSI
- Technologies: 3C/EXO/TR
- Terrain: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Directional, ramped knob design - front
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Designed as a front-specific tyre but can also be used as a rear
- Sold individually
- Weight: 870g
- EXO Protection: Maxxis EXO is an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain bike tyres. EXO is a densely woven fabric that is also lightweight and highly flexible, minimising sidewall cuts and abrasions while ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected.
- 3C MaxxTerra: This is an intermediate compound used in select mountain bike tyres. This compound mix features more of the softer compounds than the MaxxSpeed, but retains a good structure and low rolling resistance thanks to an intricate balance of soft and hard compounds.
- Tubeless Ready (TR): Tubeless Ready enables the user to fit the tyres without an inner tube, shaving weight and featuring a butyl insert for support and rim protection.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.