Maxxis Minion DHR II Mountain Bike Tyre
Completely redesigned to bring you enhanced high speed and braking control, the Minion DHR II Tyre is ready to take on the most challenging trails. Tubeless ready, it benefits from the same larger shoulder knobs as seen on Maxxis' Minion DHF model and has a heavily ramped centre tread for fast rolling and straight tracking under hard braking.
- Compound: 3C MAXX TERRA
- Bead Type: Foldable
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Maximum Pressure: 60 PSI
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Puncture Protection: Yes, EXO protection
- Use: All-Mountain (AM), Enduro, Downhill (DH), Trail
- Terrain Type: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose
- Technologies: 3C/EXO/TR
- Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering
- Paddle-like centre knobs for improved braking
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking
- Designed as a rear-specific tyre but can also be used as a front
- Sold individually
- Weight: 29" Option: 932g
- EXO Protection: Maxxis EXO is an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain bike tyres. EXO is a densely woven fabric that is also lightweight and highly flexible, minimising sidewall cuts and abrasions while ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected
- 3C MaxxTerra: This is an intermediate compound used in select mountain bike tyres. This compound mix features more of the softer compounds than the MaxxSpeed, but retains a good structure and low rolling resistance thanks to an intricate balance of soft and hard compounds
- 3C Maxx Terra Compound: Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain bike tyres. It is softer and offers more traction than their 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than their Maxx Grip.
- Tubeless Ready (TR): Tubeless Ready enables the user to fit the tyres without an inner tube, shaving weight and featuring a butyl insert for support and rim protection
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.