Maxxis Minion DHR II Plus Tyre - EXO - TR
Beefed up to cope with the rigours of fast and aggressive Downhill riding, the Maxxis Minion's wider shoulder tread improves handling and braking performance when conditions are sloppy under foot like soft soil and wet mud. The strong 60 TPI casing offers reliability and durability for a long-lasting, reliable Downhill tyre.
- Material: Rubber Compounds and Butyl
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Compound: Dual
- Casing: Single Ply, 60tpi
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Wider shoulder tread
- Improved braking performance
- Excellent grip and stability
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
- Dual Compound: Two compounds used within the tread of select tyres to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.