Maxxis Minion DHR II WT Tyre - 3C - EXO - TR
This wide-set tubeless-ready mountain bike tyre gives you everything you need to break ahead on your next all-mountain ride. With an aggressive tread, packed with wide side knobs for excellent cornering power, as well as paddle-like knobs along the centre for reliable braking, this tyre gives you unparalleled control on the trail. Plus, with 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, this tyre gives you bike the tractional power to blast over just about any obstacle on your descent.
- Compound: 3C MAXX GRIP
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Folding
- Max PSI: 50
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Maxxis TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants.
- Wide Trail (WT): This construction optimises the tyre tread layout and profile on today’s modern wide rims. Traditional tyres are designed around older, narrower rims and create and overly square tyre profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tyres obtain peak performance when used with an inner rim width of 35mm but are proven to perform exceptionally with rim widths from 30 - 35mm.
- EXO Protection: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- 3C Mountain: Maxxis 3C Triple Compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers in order to optimize traction and stability. Maxxis offers three different configurations of our 3C Triple Compound mountain technology: Maxx Speed, Maxx Terra and Maxx Grip.
- 3C MaxxGrip: 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.