NS Bikes RAG Adventure Frameset
The NS Bikes RAG set is the ideal base to build up the ultimate road and gravel bike. It's designed to roll on the traditional 700c road tyres (up to 45c in width). However, the plus after the model name refers to its ability to also run 27.5" MTB wheels with tyres as wide as 2.2". This benefit makes it a perfect all-rounder that is suitable for everything from commuting, cyclocross racing and off-road trail riding.
- Frame: AL6061-T6 custom formed and butted Alloy tubes, AL6061-T6 Alloy forged parts, smooth ‘double pass’ welding in all critical areas
- Fork: Full carbon fork (incl. steerer), 15x100mm dropouts, NS 15mm thru-axle included
- Stem: 31.8mm alloy stem, Sizes: 80mm (S), 90mm (M), 100mm (L), 110mm (XL)
- Headset Type: Integrated tapered, IS42/IS52
- Steerer Tube Compatibility: Fits forks with standard 1 1/8" or tapered 1 1/8” - 1.5"
- BB: Threaded 68mm
- Max Chainring Size: 46T
- Front Derailleur Routing/Clamp Size: N/A (1x drivetrain only)
- Cable Routing: External
- Seatpost Size: 27.2mm
- Seatpost Clamp Size: 31.8mm (included)
- Max Seat Post Insertion: 230mm (S), 270mm (M), 300mm (L), 330mm (XL)
- Wheel Size: 700c or 650b (27.5")
- Max Tyre Size: 700x40c, 650bx2.2”
- Rear Dropout Spacing: 142x12mm, NS thru-axle included
- Brake Mount Type: Flat mount disc brake mount (frame & fork)
- Weight: Frame: 1.8kg; Fork: 500g; Stem: 140g
Buy NS Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.