Did you know that you could shop on our www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en website?
This freehub body set is designed for use with Nukeproof Neutron V2 hubs. A new hub seal and bushing is supplied with Nukeproof freehubs. To avoid damage to the hub seal, turn the freehub anti-clockwise as you fit.
Please Note: The new hub seal will be fitted to the freehub for transport purposes. This needs to be removed from the freehub by pressing the pawls BEFORE fitting the freehub.
If you have a HG / XD hub and want to convert to microspline, you will need Nukeproof's microspline conversion kit which can be found here.
Click here for step by step fitting instructions.
1. Remove driveside end cap
2. Pull off old freehub turning anticlockwise as you pull
3. Check hub seal for damage, if it is damaged remove the seal
4. If seal was removed, press on new seal
5. Apply grease hub ratchet ring
6. Apply thin grease to freehub pawls & springs then push onto hub shell turning anticlockwise
7. Refit driveside end cap
Buy Nukeproof Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.
Order in the next
and choose Next Day Delivery at the checkout
Need help? Have a question?Get in contact with us
Please select an option