Shimano Deore M6000 10sp Rear Derailleur AU
Loaded with features that have trickled down from Shimano's top-of-the-line XTR model, the Deore M6000 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Mech offers you pro-level performance without the pro-level price tag.
Excellent Chain Retention
Thanks to its clutch system, this mech allows you to push yourself hard on the roughest trails, without worrying about chain slap or drop. It also delivers ultra-quick, quiet shifts and with its fluorine coated bushings, shifting requires minimal rider effort.
- Ships from Australia – Estimated delivery in 2-4 business days
- Material: Main: Steel; Body: GFRP and Aluminium
- Gearing: 10-Speed
- Mount: Standard (direct mount compatible)
- Capacity: 41T (Medium GS version), 43 teeth (long SGS version)
- Maximum Large Sprocket: 42T (medium GS version), 36T (long SGS version)
- Maximum Chainring Size Difference: 10T (medium GS version), 22T (long SGS version)
- Recommended Chain: HG-X 10-Speed
- Derailleur Pulleys: 11T
- High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding
- Light shifting effort
- Smooth and precise shifting
- Silent and stable for technical trail riding
- DYNA-SYS compatible
- Low profile design reduces the risk of damage
- Direct mount compatible
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging
- Improved stability and chain retention longevity
- Compatible with wide range cassette (medium GS version only)
- Fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation
- Application: Trail, All-Mountain, Cross Country
- Shadow+: This technology provides a less distracting, quiet drivetrain as the rear derailleur stabiliser reduces chain slap. A simple solution for chain drop, which is lighter and more efficient than roller type chain devices.
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.