Shimano Deore M615 Disc Brake
Shimano's Deore M615 Disc Brake is a fully-bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style caliper. The Deore M615 Disc Brake is compatible with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system and conventional 6-bolt rotors.
- Front fully bled lever and caliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Can be used with the revolutionary centerlock rotor system which fits easily to centerlock compatible hubs; alternatively conventional 6-bolt rotors can be used all in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two-piece caliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose Length: 1000mm front and 1300mm rear
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.