SRAM eTap Clics AU
Ships from Australia – Estimated delivery in 2-4 business days.
The SRAM eTap Clics are for the TT enthusiast who values every marginal gain. With these shifters on board your eTap equipped race machine, you can change gear without changing your grip. This ensures maximum uninterrupted aerodynamics, improved handling when shifting, and consistent rider comfort.
- Recommended Group: SRAM Red® eTap®
- Efficient alternative to eTap Blips
- Can be operated by thumb or finger without having to change grip
- Fits any extension bars with an inner diameter of 19mm-20.5mm
- Connect to SRAM eTap BlipBox™ with 650mm and 500mm connectors
- Technology Highlights: AIREA™, eTap®
- AIREA™: Utilising 128-bit encryption, eTap® shift signals are transmitted and received in accordance with SRAM’s proprietary wireless protocol known as AIREA. Each time an eTap groupset is paired, a new encryption code is generated and assigned to the components in this group to ensure complete shifting security.
- eTap®: All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED® eTap groupset such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management and mechatronics technologies are all meant to serve one ultimate purpose, to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.