Vittoria Terreno Wet G2.0 CX Tyre
The Terreno Wet is a cyclocross optimised tyre that features a World-Cup winning tread design and is perfect for wet and muddy days on the trails. It has a fast rolling central section and aggressive outer tread lugs for superior grip and stability, as it rolls with efficiency through the most demanding conditions. Plus, its generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the tyres surface to ensure top-level performance whatever the weather.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 3C Compound
- Discipline: Wet Conditions, Mud, Cyclocross, Race
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: TNT Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 390g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 3C Compound: Vittoria 3C is a layering process, which utilises three separate compound layers in the same tread. The unique properties of each compound that includes Graphene provides enhanced performance in all areas, most notably mileage, puncture protection and grip.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube-No Tube) tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinchflats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.