Vitus ZX-1 EVO CRX eTap AXS Road Bike (Red)
The Vitus ZX-1 EVO CRX eTap AXS is a top-performing race bike that sits at the pinnacle of the Vitus range. It features a full-carbon aero frameset, a SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless groupset and hydraulic disc brakes. This combination provides fast acceleration and exceptional efficiency whether your pushing past the race pack or climbing the steepest hills while assuring outstanding all-weather braking power. Plus, it rolls upon Reynolds AR58/62 Tubeless Ready carbon wheels wrapped in Schwalbe ONE Performance Tubeless Easy (TLE) tyres, giving you pace, agility and reliable performance anywhere.
Aerodynamic Optimised Race-Fit Geometry Frameset
An evolution. For its 20th birthday the ZX-1 has been given the 'EVO' treatment. A fresh aero design optimised by aerodynamic specialists based at the famous Silverstone racetrack has resulted in a frameset offering 18% less drag than the previous ZX-1. All new and much refined Race-Fit geometry including a longer top tube, lower front end and shorter chain stays gives the perfect balance of fit and control.
SRAM RED eTap HRD Wireless Electronic Groupset
Fitted with SRAM's range topping RED eTap AXS HRD with wireless electronic shifting. This 12 speed groupset offers modern gearing ratio's, advanced chain management and easy personalisation via the app. Top technology in an efficient package.
Tubeless Ready Reynolds AR58/62 DB Carbon Aero Wheelset
The CRX eTap AXS is paired with Reynolds full aero AR58/62 DB carbon wheels, featuring wide carbon rims, Sapim spokes and a lifetime Reynolds warranty. The wheels come tubeless ready and fitted with Schwalbe's Pro ONE Performance TLE tyres. Full internal cable routing through the impressive Vision Metron 5D ACR carbon cockpit.
- Race-Fit geometry
- SL UD Carbon aero frame and fork with integrated seat clamp
- Full internal cable routing
- SRAM Red eTap AXS HRD groupset
- Reynolds AR58/62 DB Carbon wheelset
- FSA Metron 5D ACR Carbon cockpit
- Frame: ZX-1 EVO Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm axle, Flat Mount
- Fork: ZX-1 EVO Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific
- Headset: FSA/Vitus ACR Sealed Bearings, 1.5" 36x45 degrees (FSA No.55ACR), Vitus/FSA Headset Cover
- Handlebar: Vision Metron 5D ACR Integrated UD Carbon, 75mm Reach, 125mm Drop, XS:400mm S:400mm M:420mm L:420mm XL:420mm XXL:420mm, Inc Computer Mount
- Stem: Vision Metron 5D ACR Integrated Bar Bore 31.8mm, - 6 degrees, XS:100mm S:100mm M:110mm L:110mm XL:120mm XXL:120mm
- Grip(Tape): VITUS SuperGrip Anti Slip
- Wheelset: Reynolds AR 58/62 DB Carbon Carbon Clincher Disc, 700c, Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole, 100 x 12mm Front, 142 x 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, XD-R Freehub
- F/tyre: Schwalbe ONE Performance 700c x 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- R/tyre: Schwalbe ONE Performance 700c x 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- Chain: SRAM FORCE D1 12 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM RED D1 DUB 48/35T, XS:165mm S:170mm M:172.5mm L:172.5mm XL:175mm XXL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 386 DUB For BB386EVO
- F/brake Set: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 Disc Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- R/brake Set: SRAM RED eTap AXS D1 Disc Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rotors: SRAM Paceline Front:160mm, Rear:140mm
- F/derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- R/derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS 12 Speed, Short Cage,
- L/shifter: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- R/shifter: SRAM RED eTap AXS 12 Speed
- Freewheel: SRAM XG 1270 D1 10-33T
- Saddle: VITUS Race Performance CRN-Ti Rail, Pressure Relief Channel
- Seat Post: ZX-1 EVO Aero +20mm/-2mm Offset, XS/S: 300mm M/L: 350mm XL/XXL: 400mm
- Seat Screw: ZX-1 EVO Integrated Internal Wedge System
- Weight: Medium: 7.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.