Wolf Tooth Remote Light Action Dropper Lever
This high-quality dropper lever features a solid 6061 T6 aluminium body construction which makes it more than capable of handling all the abuse of trail riding. It uses a longer lever arm than standard remotes making it optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull as it produces incredibly light action while reducing the actuation force. This means you'll benefit from being able to drop with minimal effort, so you can maintain your momentum.
- Body Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Axle Material: Delrin
- Use: MTB
- Clamp Compatibility: SRAM Matchmaker X
- Weight: 38.5g (approx)
- UpFront Cable Fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at seatpost using stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large Diameter Ball-Bearing Pivot: An industry first, the ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-Kind Clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-Profile, Light Action lever: The ReMote LA lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated Cable Adjustment: The ReMote LA’s solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway Axle Pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash. Replacement axles are inexpensive and readily available here.
- High-traction Lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost- even in the worst of conditions.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Buy Wolf Tooth Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.