Avid FR-5 Brake Lever
Suitable for multiple bike types, cable-operated disc brakes and V-Brakes, the FR-5 pair is the ideal brake lever choice for performance-seeking cyclists. Sold as a pair, both of these levers can be used for front or rear, simplifying the installation process. This design is also a real help should you need to swap them around on the go after a bad crash. Easy to install and adjust, they will instantly improve how your brakes feel and perform.
- Lever Material: Aluminum, Reversible, Flat Rate Pull
- Adjustment: Reach Adjustment, Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Special Features: Bend Zone
- Compatibility: Mechanical disc brakes, Linear-pull brakes
- Use: Mountain Bike (MTB), Hybrid Bike
- Single or Pair: Pair
- Cables Included: No
- Clamp Diameter: Standard 22.2mm handlebar clamp
- Weight: 155g (per pair)
- Bend Zone™: We know that crashes happen, and that’s why SRAM created Bend Zone. During a powerful hit - one that would break a normal lever, Bend Zone allows the lever to flex, saving the lever body from massive carnage. Not only will you be able to ride out of the woods without resorting to Flintstone-style braking, you won’t even have to get a new lever body
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone
Buy Avid Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.