Avid Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers
Designed to offer smooth and even control, the Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers from Avid are suitable for use with linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. Featuring technology including Bend Zone, Reach Adjust, and Speed Dial, they are simple to install and can be tailored to fit your needs by dialling the modulation. Made from a durable, lightweight aluminium construction, they offer exceptional hard-wearing quality, without adding unnecessary weight.
- Lever Material: Aluminium, Reversible
- Adjustment: Reach Adjustment, Speed Dial Leverage Adjustment, Quick-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
- Special Features: Bend Zone
- Compatibility: Mechanical disc brakes, Linear-pull brakes
- Single or Pair: Pair
- Weight: 175 grams (per pair)
- Bend Zone™: We know that crashes happen, and that’s why we created Bend Zone. During a powerful hit—one that would break a normal lever—Bend Zone allows the lever to flex, saving the lever body from massive carnage. Not only will you be able to ride out of the woods without resorting to Flintstone-style braking, you won’t even have to get a new lever body.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
- Speed Dial®: Our patented Speed Dial® leverage adjustment system lets you determine the perfect balance between power and modulation of your linear pull rim or mechanical disc brakes. We’ve put the ability to change the cable’s leverage point into an easy-to-adjust knob on the front of the lever. By turning the Speed Dial® knob, you can precisely choose the feel you want anytime, anywhere and without any tools.
Buy Avid Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.