Giro Terraduro Mountain Shoe
The Terraduro Mountain Shoe is designed to meet the demands of all-mountain riding. This shoe is constructed with a firm nylon shank that pedals like an XC shoe and features a grippy Vibram rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system provides a secure and supportive fit, while a reinforced toe box protects against scrapes and impact.
- Upper: High quality, breathable microfiber, strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure, offset “D-ring” strap at mid-foot and rubber toe cap
- Outsole: Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimised cleat zone, full Vibram high-traction lugged outsole, flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Footbed: Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support, Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 420g
- Aegis Microbe Shield:The Aegis Microbe Shield is an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odour-causing microbes that can cause odour, discolouring or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odour-free.
- Vibram: Vibram is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickiest mouldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flat pedal riding in dry and wet conditions. With Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
Buy Giro Footwear from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.