SRAM Red 11 Speed Shift Brake Lever Set
SRAM's Red levers are simple yet effective. Designed with clinical precision, this SRAM Red lever has a fresh new look to provide optimal comfort and performance whilst retaining a simple, minimalist look. These SRAM Red levers are made from carbon fibre to keep weight down without sacrificing on strength or durability.
The ergonomic design offers all day comfort for when you want to cruise on the hoods. When it's time to get serious, SRAM's bespoke DoubleTap© technology is on hand to deliver multiple shifts from one single lever. Combined with ZeroLoss™ for immediate and crisp shifting, this SRAM Red lever is a performance-ready lever for the cyclist that needs optimal performance.
- Material: Carbon (Shift and Brake lever)
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and aero bars
- Designed for Yaw™ front derailleurs
- Compatability: SRAM Road 11-speed
- Cable Pull Ratio: Exact actuation
- Technology Highlights: DoubleTap®, ErgoDynamics™, Reach Adjust, Yaw™, ZeroLoss™
- DoubleTap©: DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars. With short, rapid taps you will shift up through the shifting range and downshifting comes via a longer sweep of the lever (in the same inward direction you upshift, but to an ergonomically maximised 15° angle)
- ErgoDynamics™: Longer brake levers, independent reach adjust for the brake and shift levers, and optimised hood shape give riders of any size comfort and easy access to the controls
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
- Yaw™: The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting
- ZeroLoss™: ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.