SRAM Red eTap WiFli 11sp Rear Derailleur
The SRAM RED® eTap rear derailleur will jump to the next cog in your cassette in an instant, precisely and consistently and without a cable in sight. SRAM’s own wireless technology provides a secure connection and the removable battery has a 1000km range. So, if you forget to top up your battery and it runs low miles from home, simply swap it over with the front derailleur's battery to get back on the road with a full cassette range. It also benefits from the same quality construction of the mechanical SRAM Red version, featuring ceramic pulley bearings, a carbon cage, and an anodised alloy body.
- SRAM 11-speed compatible, 32T maximum capacity
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Exact Actuation™ provides precise gear selections
- Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
- Simple clip on, clip off removable battery (swappable with front derailleur)
- Only compatible with SRAM RED® eTap shift/brake controls
- AIREA™ - Utilizing 128-bit encryption, eTap® shift signals are transmitted and received in accordance with SRAM’s proprietary wireless protocol known as AIREA. Each time an eTap groupset is paired, a new encryption code is generated and assigned to the components in this group to ensure complete shifting security
- eTAP - All of the underlying tech in the SRAM RED® eTap groupset such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management and mechatronics technologies are all meant to serve one ultimate purpose, to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive
- Exact Actuation: When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilise the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.