SRAM X01 DH X-Horizon 7sp Rear Derailleur
The SRAM X01 DH 7sp Rear Mech uses its X-Horizon™ technology to provide a constant chain gap across all gears, which eliminates vertical movement for faster, more reliable shifting. The Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ keeps chain tension consistent for smooth and quiet riding while the Cage Lock™ technology makes removing the rear wheel a breeze by keeping the rear mech out of the way when activated. This downhill specific rear mech is designed to provide quick, smooth and precise shifts on close ratio 7-Speed cassettes.
- Cage Material: Aluminium
- Pulley Bearings: Steel sealed cartridge bearings
- Pulley Wheel Size: 12T
- Speed: 7-Speed
- Cable Pull Ratio: Exact Actuation™
- Maximum Sprocket Size: Short Cage: 26T; Medium Cage: 28T
- Weight: Short Cage: 434g; Medium Cage: 438g
- SRAM's proven X-Horizon™ design
- Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology
- Cage Lock™: Wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- X-Sync™: The X-Sync™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: Maximum drivetrain stability even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch ™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- Exact Actuation™: Simplified and stabilised shifting over tight cog spacing found on modern cassettes. By using exact cable tension, the end result is the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- X-Horizon™: The ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.