Exposure Six Pack MK2 SYNC Front Light
Simpler and improved connectivity for 2021 means you can make the most of the Six Pack’s deep-reaching and wide beam; personalise the output from a potential ultra-powerful 5000 lumens for the gnarliest of downhill sections to 36 hours and longer with ample light to complete as many laps as your body can muster during long endurance events.
- Light source: 6 x XPL2 LED
- Maximum lumens: 5,000 lumens Reflex Boost, 3,600 constant
- Modes: 10, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes
- Run time: Minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: 15,500 mAh Lithium Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: 8 hours
- Dimensions: 118mm x 61mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 386 grams
In the Box:
- Six Pack MK10 SYNC
- QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm – 35.0mm)
- Fast Charger
- USB Charge Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SYNC: SYNC allows you to control the light with a remote switch and to make custom programs in the Exposure SYNC App, additionally both helmet and handlebar lights can be simultaneously controlled with a single remote via Bluetooth connectivity. App is available in both iOS and Android platforms.
- REFLEX +: When you’re in the zone the REFLEX+ feature can be used to intelligently adjust its own brightness to best suit your current riding and the environment around you. Using a combination of gradient, acceleration and cornering forces are interpreted to match the output you most need while maintaining the burntime you’ve selected.
- OLED Status Display: An LED display panel that gives clear information on which mode the light is in, runtime remaining in hours and minutes, percentage charged and feedback information during OMS. Patent Protected.
- Optimum Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- Bluetooth Remote: Included is a Bluetooth Remote that can easily be attached to your handlebars to make it easier to concentrate on the path ahead while allowing you to control your light on the fly.
- Fast Charging: Improved chargers have decreased charge time significantly from previous models of lights.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime. `
Buy Exposure Lights from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.