Manitou Mezzer Pro Forks BOOST
These brilliant forks are perfect for taking your enduro riding up a notch as they offer unbeatable adjustability and control. Ready for battle, this stunning duo features a deep hollow-forged aluminium crown for phenomenal toughness as you race for the podium. Furthermore, their 7050 butted aluminium legs provide another layer of durability and longevity as you shred across challenging terrain conditions against the clock.
Adjustable MTB Forks
Ideal for adrenaline-fuelled rides, these forks are equipped with some of the best adjustable features to propel you up the leaderboard. Their adjustable low and high speed compression damping, hydraulic bottom-out circuit and a fully adjustable air spring gives you the freedom to dial in your settings exactly how you want. As a result, you'll enjoy being able to effortlessly set-up your forks to match your specific riding style, discipline or the terrain conditions.
- Crown Material: Deep hollow-forged Aluminium
- Leg Material: 7050 butted Aluminum
- Use: MTB, Enduro, E-bike certified
- Spring: Dorado Air/IRT
- Cartridge: MC² bladder cartridge
- Wipers: Low friction SKF
- Hose Routing: Front and rear brake hose routing
- Steerer: 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered
- Travel: 140-180mm
- Offset: 37, 44 (27.5 version); 44, 51 (29 version)
- Axle: Hexlock SL, 15x110mm
- Brake Mount: Disc PM7 (direct mount 180mm)
- Compression Damping: MC2
- Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge
- Adjustments: High speed compression, low speed compression, low speed rebound, Infinite Rate Tune (IRT), air pressure
- Stanchions: 37mm
- Max Tyre: With Fender: 2.6"; Without Fender: 2.8"
- Included: Fender/travel spacers
- Weight: 2kg (approx)
- Reverse Arch: Reverse Arch has equivalent stiffness with less weight. By placing the arch in the rear, behind the high point of the tyre, Manitou’s reverse arch design achieves equivalent stiffness with less weight. The arch is shorter in height, resulting in more efficient use of material.
- MC² (Multi-Control Compression): Manitou’s MC² (Multi-Control Compression) Damper comes in a fully sealed bladder cartridge offering independent Lo Speed and Hi Speed Compression adjustments.
- TPC Rebound: Two Stage Shim Stack to better isolate low speed and high speed rebound damping. Optimizes the rebound response for short travel chatter and deep travel hits without the complexity of adding in another adjuster.
- Bladder Cartridge: The sealed system separates air from the oil in the damper maintaining damping consistency in the most severe riding conditions. The new Mezzer bladder cartridge reduces the oil volume resulting in a lower overall weight. At the same time it assures a low brake away force from optimized shaft seal design.
- Blow Off Valve: Patent pending bladder blow off valve prevents over pressurisation and rupture of the bladder.
- HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out): The internal HBO circuit ramps up damping during the final 30mm of travel protecting you from hard unexpected bottom-outs.
- Dorado Air: Our lowest weight World Cup proven high performance air spring technology offering ultimate sensitivity, featuring a self equalizing” negative air spring. Originally developed for the Dorado down hill fork, Dorado air has a single fill valve (on the bottom of the fork) that simultaneously fills the positive and negative air chambers, so the pressure is equalised.
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune: Infinite Rate Tune (IRT) allows the rider to control mid stroke support and bottom out progressivity independent from initial sp ring rate to independently tune small bump sensitivity and big hit performance.
- Hollow-bore Crown: Chassis stiffness and weight optimized with Manitou’s patented Hollow-Bore Crown.
- Low Friction Wipers: Proprietary SKF low-friction rubber compound and sealing lip profile to further reduce the friction in the Mezzer.
- New Hexlock SL2: The new tooled Hexlock SL2 axle saves 26g over the previous version).
Buy Manitou Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.