Quarq SRAM Red Dzero PowerMeter BB30/BB386EVO
SRAM's Red Dzero Power Meter Crankset BB386 accurately captures your power output readings and via Bluetooth low energy or ANT+ wireless data transfer, allows you to view them live on your compatible cycle computer or smartphone. This model is compatible with all of SRAM's road groupsets and designed for frames with BB30 and BB386 EVO bottom brackets.
Lightweight and Waterproof
Featuring carbon fibre crank arms, the Red Dzero Power Meter cranks are lightweight and are the choice of many World and Olympic champions. They also have a waterproof rating of IPX7 to ensure you can use them in all weather conditions and obtain flawless performance and precise readings on every ride.
Easy to Use
Manual and automatic zeroing features mean that this power meter really is set and forget and the chainrings are easily replaceable should your bike, discipline or ability change. They also use an easy to replace CR2032 battery and come with a 2-year warranty, free firmware updates and acclaimed worldwide support.
- Material: Crank Arms: Exogram Carbon Fibre; Spider: CNC Machined Aluminum
- BCD: 130mm
- BB Compatibility: BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- BB Spindle: 30mm
- Speed: 2x11-Speed
- Chainline: 45 mm
- Q-Factor: 145 mm
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ USB
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Accuracy: Within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Works with SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and the SRAM RED 10-speed drivetrain
- Available in Hidden Bolt (HB) only
- Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the chain derailment pin aligns with the crank arm
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- Revised circuitry and strain gauge design
- "AxCad" technology - no magnet required for cadence reading
- 10K temperature compensation
- Power Balance
- OmniCal technology - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Patented direct-force technology
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- 2-year warranty
Please Note: chainrings are not included
- Direct-force Technology: Quarq power meters uses patented direct-force technology to precisely measure your physical performance throughout your ride. Their meter is located in the crankset, the heart of the bicycle. Because it gathers data from both legs and it's located at the precise point where muscle energy is converted to forward movement, the power meter spider is the most accurate place to gather power data.
- 10K Temperature Compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions.
- IPX7 waterproof rating: To reach this high level of waterproofness, these cranks have been submerged in a water depth of 1000mm for a period of 30 minutes, and has repeatedly worked flawlessly.
- Qalvin BLE with Bluetooth: For iOS and Android. With any smartphone you can set zero offset, check battery, run diagnostics and update firmware, all for free.
- OmniCal: DZero also features Quarq's OmniCal design which enables you to change chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- AxCad: The DZero cranks have an integrated accelerometer cadence, so there's no additional magnet to add to the crank arm.
- Exogram™: SRAM's Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the crank’s spider, maximizing the stiffness to weight ratio.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.