Shimano Deore SL-M610 I-Spec Shifter
This shifter is specifically designed for fast-paced MTB rides as it offers light and responsive shifting for all riding styles. It features a 2-way release function which allows for relief shifts by either the pull of the index finger or the push of the thumb. One final highlight is Shimano's I-SPEC B mounting system which creates a cleaner and lighter bar set up.
Please Note: This Shifter is designed for use along with I-spec compatible brake levers only and does not come with its own round handlebar clamp. I-spec compatible brakes are required to be able to mount this shifter to your handlebars.
- Use: MTB
- Speed: 10 speed
- Shifter Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Cable Adjust: Yes
- Release Function: 2-Way Release
- Optical Gear Display: Without
- Dyna-Sys: SHIMANO’s next generation 10-speed MTB drivetrain. SHIMANO presents the drivetrain technology for mountain bikes: DYNA-SYS. This revolutionary technology uses a 10-speed cassette, but that is not the only feature of this system. Highlight is a completely redesigned drivetrain that creates real added benefits for the rider. It’s not only an extra gear… It’s about closer gear ratios for a smoother shifting performance and improved power transfer. It’s about riding optimized gear combinations that improve efficiency and durability. It’s all about performance: DYNA-SYS offers a more stable drivetrain for any type of rider!
- I-SPEC: Integration mounting system of shifter and brake lever. It can realize clean appearance, more space for handle bar area and lightweight.
- SP41: With OT-SP41 the entire length of the outer casing is pre-lubricated with a special silicone grease for quick and precise shifting performance. OT-SP41 maximally reduces the inner cable friction to provide quick response to operations and easy/effortless shifting. Moreover, power loss due to delay in shifting and fatigue by shifting especially when you ride on the terrain with many ups and downs as well as a long distance is also reduced. 8 color options are also available for outer casing to meet many requests.
- 2-Way Release: The RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifter release lever is commonly called a trigger because it is operated like a pistol, by pulling toward the grip. The release lever of RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from SHIMANO ALIVIO to XTR can be operated in this same manner but adds the ability to activate a release shift by pushing with the thumb.
- Rapidfire Plus: Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to freeriders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from DEORE to XTR all feature 2WAY-RELEASE, which means release shifts by pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.