SRAM G2 Ultimate Disc Brake
This high-quality and reliable disc brake is specifically engineered for MTB use as it gives you the strength you need to thrive on the trails. It features a stunning design which offers thrill-seeker's increased durability and confidence when shredding the trails. Furthermore, its carbon and aluminium construction blends together to create a perfect strength to weight ratio, so it's ready to take on any trail. Packed with some of the finest braking technologies around, it allows you to enjoy immense stopping power, modulation and control with complete adjustability.
- Material: Lever: Carbon; Body: Aluminium; Caliper: Aluminium; Pistons: Phenolic Plastic
- Use: MTB, Enduro
- Caliper: Two-piece design, 4-piston
- Pad: Steel-backed Organic
- Mount: Direct Mount
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tool-less Reach adjust, contact point adjust
- Contact Point Adjustment: Some people like the instantaneous power of a short lever throw. Others prefer the feel of a longer throw. With Contact Point Adjust, you can pick the position you want your fingers to be in when your brakes are engaged. It’s a quick and easy way to customize the feel of your brakes without having to move the pads. It’s also a way to balance both brake levers to feel exactly the same.
- MatchMaker and MMX Compatible: Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over. Available in two versions: Matchmaker X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox PushLoc.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
- SwingLink: Squeeze a new SRAM brake lever and you notice it immediately. Less deadband. More positive pad engagement. A new cam system requires less lever throw to push the pads toward the rotor. That’s great, but there’s more to perfect braking performance than just power. You need control. Many brake systems minimize deadband—but at the cost of modulation. SwingLink solves that with its special cam shape. When the pads contact the rotor, power is modulated, avoiding that “on/off” brake feel. It’s the perfect balance of power and precision.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.