SRAM GX 2x11 MTB Front Derailleur
The SRAM GX 11-Speed Front Mech is a low-profile, highly-efficient front derailleur, which is designed specifically for SRAM 2x11-Speed X-Glide shifting. When paired with a rear wide range SRAM cassette, this derailleur contributes to the widest range 11-Speed drivetrain available and compliments shifting performance perfectly.
- Material: Clamp: AL6061 Aluminium; Cage: Steel
- Drivetrain Speed: 2x11-Speed
- Drivetrain Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
- Max Chainring: 36T
- Chainring Number: 2x
- Chainstay Angle: 66-69 degrees
- Cable Pull: Bottom/Top
- Weight: 123g
- X-Glide: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed and is the next generation of drivetrain shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger chainrings.
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette. This makes gears easy to index and provides exceptional performance.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.