Vittoria Barzo G2.0 MTB Tyre - TNT
The Vittoria Barzo is designed for riding technical XC and Trail terrain. It features an aggressive tread profile for fast rolling and exceptional cornering bite when leaning to the edges of the tyres tread. Plus, since it features the most advanced rubber compound layups from Vittoria, it provides outstanding traction, grip and durability while being tubeless ready for even greater performance and reliability.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 4C Compound
- Discipline: XC, Trail, Mixed
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: Clincher, TNT Tubeless
- Weight: 650g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube-No Tube) tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinchflats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.