Vitus Vitesse EVO CRS Road Bike (Ultegra)
With a full carbon frameset, a Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed groupset and Reynolds Carbon race wheels, the Vitesse EVO CRS sets the bar for top-level road racing performance. It features a uni-directional carbon fibre frameset with performance-optimised Race-Fit geometry and top-quality components, giving a World Class road race experience in all conditions.
Lightweight, Stiff and Efficiency Full Carbon Frameset
An evolution. The new Vitus Vitesse EVO features a ground up rethink on what's required from an elite level lightweight race bike. Refined Race-Fit geometry including a longer top tube, lower front end and shorter chain stays gives the perfect balance of fit and control, whatever the race demands. A refined carbon layup result in Vitus' lightest and stiffest road frameset ever - 10% lighter and 34% stiffer than its predecessor. Build in the increased tyre clearances and modern look, and this bike just wants to be ridden hard.
Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed Hydraulic Disc Groupset
The Vitesse EVO CRS come fitted with Shimano's class leading Ultegra R8000 hydraulic disc brake groupset. From the superb stiffness to weight of the chainset, to the ultra-reliable hydraulic disc brakes, and the slick shifting, this groupset really ticks all the boxes.
Reynolds AR29 Carbon Wheelset and Schwalbe Tubeless Tyres
The CRS is paired with Reynolds AR29 DB carbon wheels, featuring wide carbon rims, Sapim spokes and a lifetime Reynolds warranty. The wheels come tubeless ready and fitted with Schwalbe's Pro O`NE Performance TLE tyres. A set of Prime Primavera X-Light carbon handlebars and Doyenne Lightweight stem finish the package.
- Frame: Vitesse EVO Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm x 142mm axle, Flat Mount
- Fork: Vitesse EVO Carbon SL UD Carbon, UCI Approved, Tapered Steerer, 100 x 12mm, Flat Mount, Size Specific
- Headset: ACROS Aix-Low R3 Sealed Bearings, OD46, 1 1/8” – 1 ½”, 41.8 / 28.6 – 52 / 40
- Handlebar: Prime Primavera X-Light Carbon US Carbon, 75mm Reach, 125mm Drop, XS:380mm S:400mm M:420mm L:420mm XL:440mm XXL:440mm
- Stem: Prime Doyenne Lightweight Aluminium Bar Bore 31.8mm, +/- 5 degrees, XS:90mm S:100mm M:110mm L:110mm XL:120mm
- Grip(Tape): VITUS SuperGrip Anti Slip
- Wheelset: Reynolds AR 29 DB Carbon Carbon Clincher Disc, 700c, Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole, 100 x 12mm Front, 142 x 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, HG Freehub
- Front Rim: Reynolds AR 29 Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole
- Rear Rim: Reynolds AR 29 Tubeless Ready, 24 Hole
- Front hub: Reynolds 100 x 12mm Front, Centre Lock
- Rear hub: Reynolds 142 x 12mm Rear, Centre Lock, XD-R Freehub
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Performance 700c x 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe ONE Performance 700c x 25, Tubeless Ready TLE, Race Guard
- Spoke: Reynolds
- Chain: KMC X11 11 Speed
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 FC-R8000, 52/36T, XS:165mm S:170mm M:172.5mm L:172.5mm XL:175mm XXL: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: TRiPEAK 386-24 BB 386EVO for 24mm axle
- Front Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Disc ST-R8020, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rear Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Disc ST-R8020, Hydraulic Disc, Flat Mount
- Rotors: Shimano RT70 Front:160mm, Rear:140mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 FD-R8000-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 RD-R8000-GS, 11 Speed, Long Cage, Shadow
- Left Shifter: Shimano Ultegra R8000 ST-R8020
- Right Shifter: Shimano Ultegra R8000 ST-R8020, 11 Speed
- Freewheel: Sunrace RX1 11-32T
- Saddle: VITUS Race Performance CRN-Ti Rail, Pressure Relief Channel
- Seat Post: Prime Primavera Carbon 27.2mm, 10mm Offset, XS/S: 300mm M/L: 350mm XL/XXL: 400mm
- Seat Screw: Vitesse EVO Integrated Internal Wedge System
- Weight: 7.65kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.