Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 25c Tyres (Pair)
Constructed with Continental’s DuraSkin layer and its Vectran puncture preventing strip, the Grand Prix 4 Season model is a road tyre you can rely on for any weather or road type. The technology is so tough in this tyre, that it’s proven itself on the Paris-Roubaix World Tour race, ensuring the pro riders who used it had the fewest problems. We are supplying them as a pair, so you’re prepared for your racing or year-round training rides.
Grip, Speed and Reliability
By utilising Continental's unique carbon compound for enhanced durability and wear, these high-performance road tyres are characterised by very good mileage performance as well as excellent grip on wet roads and low temperatures. They also have a double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread that boosts puncture and cut protection.
- Compound: Max Grip Silica
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Casing: 3/300 tpi
- Puncture Protection: Yes, Vectran breaker and DuraSkin
- Recommended Pressure: 95 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 115 psi
- Tubeless Compatible: No
- Vectran breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection
- Lower rolling resistance
- Exceptional grip in wet conditions
- Styled on the GP4000 S II, but with extra protection layers for harsh weather conditions
- Duraskin® cut-resistant layer from bead to bead plus 2 extra Vectran breakers
- "Max Grip Silica" compound optimised for wet weather adhesion, low temperatures and extended tread life
- Included: 2x Continental Grand Prix 4 Season 25c Tyres
- Weight: 240g (each)
- DuraSkin: This anti-tear fabric ensures reliability in extreme riding conditions. In the seriously demanding Paris-Roubaix race for example, cyclists using Continental tyres equipped with DuraSkin have the least amount of tyre-related problems during the race. Featuring a special wear-resistant carbon compound, which provides fantastic mileage durability as providing exceptional grip and traction on wet roads and at low temperatures
- Vectran Breaker: Vectran is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran is spun from melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk, like Vectran, has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight – exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bike tyre as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker and does not affect the superior rolling resistance
Buy Continental Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.