GT Transeo Comp Urban Bike
Suited to inner-city errands, daily commuting and weekend adventures in the countryside, the GT Transeo Comp is a reliable and stylish bike for the everyday cyclist. The perfect urban bike for modern life, this versatile bike travels with from A to B with stability and pace and features GT's iconic Triple Triangle frame design for exceptional strength, agility and control at a low weight.
Dependable and Stylish Urban City Bike
Suited for cruising the cycle paths, for weaving your way to and from work and relaxing along riverside single tracks, the Transeo Comp is a reliable choice for leisurely, low-effort runs or for fitness-focused adventures. Equipped with rack and mudguard mounts to keep you protected as you carry your essentials, it also features a coil SR Suntour NEX suspension fork to cater for changes in terrain.
Shimano Tourney Drivetrain and Mechanical Disc Brakes
This journey companion is equipped with Tektro mechanical disc brakes and Alex double wall rims with GT Pavement 40c tyres to give great handling and control when out and about, while the Shimano Tourney 3x7-Speed drivetrain propels you along with ample speed and prowess. A brilliant bike for the regular, urban rider, this GT Transeo Comp Urban Bike lets you take it as easy as you like.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w/ Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w/ Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8" Integrated Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-DS, 63mm, Coil
- Rims: ALEX, Double Wall Alloy, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Crank: Prowheel Alloy, 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Rear Cassette: Sunrace, 11-28, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney, 3x7
- Handlebar: 6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8, 25mm Rise, 6° BackSweep, 640mm Width
- Grips: GT Statement
- Stem: GT All Terra, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed Cartridge
- Brakes: Tektro Mech Disc Brakes, 160/160mm Rotors
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm (XS-M), 350mm (L-XL)
- Front Hub: Formula Disc, QR, 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc, 32h
- Tyres: GT Pavement, 700 x 40c
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.