Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 1055 Chain D Lock
For times when you need the highest protection but do not have the space to transport a hefty U lock this heavy-duty chain lock is perfect. It is Gold Sold Secure rated and made from 10mm steel chain links for the maximum protection.
As a leader in action sports security and the creator of the original bicycle u-lock in the bicycle security category in 1971, Kryptonite offers premium quality security products.
- The hardened triple heat-treated boron manganese steel chains include 10mm six-sided links
- The integrated chains secure with a new patent-pending integrated Evolution series 4 lock head
- This innovative series of chains also feature a patent-pending pin-less design which secures the chain to a hardened deadbolt and allows for no weak link in the chain due to extensive holding power of the link itself against attacks
- Chains are enclosed in a nylon-webbing sleeve to protect paint from scratches and allow for easy portability and tight coiling during storage
- Comes with 3 stainless steel keys including a lighted LED key with replaceable battery and 2 new, ergonomic 'I' keys
- One key is lighted for easy access at night; replaceable battery ensures that the light can be used as long as the lock. The new 'I' keys make opening a disc-style cylinder much smoother
- Approved to bicycle Gold Sold Secure standard
European Testing Agencies
- In Europe, independent testing agencies put locks through their paces to see how secure they really are, or in some cases are not. Kryptonite holds more than 45 approvals at Sold Secure (UK), ART (NL), VdS (DE), N.F. (FRA), Classe SRA (FRA), SSF (Sweden) and VAREFAKTA (Den). These agencies attacked products with every bit of malice the testers could throw at them and they still held up. We hope this brings peace of mind to our customers; it does to us and we use the products every day ourselves!
Buy Kryptonite Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.