Fuji Transonic 2.1 Road Bike
The Fuji Transonic 2.1 is designed, engineered and equipped to overcome race-day demands. Optimised to ensure top-quality performance for group rides, rapid sprints and steep hill climb events, this bike is fast, agile and highly efficient. Its frameset features Fuji's C10 carbon fibre that's equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed groupset, hydraulic disc brakes and an FSA Trimax 35 tubeless ready wheelset that's wrapped in Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres. Regardless of whether your racing, training or clocking up the miles on long endurance sessions, this bike will provide an outstanding cycling experience.
Fuji C10 Ultra High-Modulus Carbon Frame and Fork
Engineered with a C10 ultra high-modulus carbon frame for the best strength and lightest weight. Also, it's fitted with a C10 full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered steerer for the greatest combination of stiffness, agility and control. Plus, this versatile race bike features Fuji's progressive stack and reach geometry ensures that all sizes place riders in the perfect position while 12mm thru-axles front and rear ensure optimal stiffness and flex-free performance.
Shimano Ultegra 2x11-Speed Groupset with Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Fuji has equipped this model with an 11-speed Shimano Ultegra groupset with hydraulic disc brakes. This gearset shifts with an exceptionally smooth and instant response on every click of the shifter and ensures outstanding all-weather braking power. And, it rolls upon Tubeless FSA Trimax 35 Disc wheels wrapped in Vittoria Rubino Pro IV tyres, giving you fast rolling speeds with dependable grip and traction anywhere.
Fuji has made their great aerodynamic bike even better by adapting the revolutionary linear design revealed in the smashing success of the women's Supreme to Fuji's newest speed flagship. Transonic: It's a new definition for fast.
- Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated and tapered head tube, PF30 BB, 142x12mm thru-axle
- Fork: C10 carbon monocoque, tapered carbon steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle
- Crankset: Praxis Zyante Carbon, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis M30, PF30
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control, 2 x 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T
- Chain: KMC X11EL
- Wheelset: FSA Trimax 35 Disc, alloy tubeless rims, 24/24H
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro IV, G2.0, 700 x 28c, 150tpi, folding
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/4” upper - 1 1/2” lower, integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 990 Aero carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 125mm drop / 75mm reach
- Stem: Oval Concepts 790 Aero, 3D-forged, -17°, integrated computer mount
- Tape: Anti-slip silicone
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone, Chromoly rails
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts Transonic Aero, 300mm 46-52cm / 350mm 54-61cm
- C10 Ultra High-Modulus Carbon Fibre: Weighing in at 1050g, Fuji's high-modulus carbon material uses two levels of carbon resulting in the optimum balance of carbon strength, stiffness and weight.
- Kamm Tail Tube Shapes Throughout The Frame And Fork: Used in both the frame and fork, Kamm tails are truncated airfoils that perform better with less drag at yaw (side winds) angles than full airfoils.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis: CFD analysis was used extensively during the design process to ensure airflow was minimized over each section of the frame.
- Progressive Stack/Reach Geometry: Progressive stack and reach geometry for industry-leading fit. The widest range of stack and reach ensures that all sizes will place riders in the perfect position on the bike.
- Flat Mount Disc Brake: Low profile disc brake caliper designed specifically for road bikes providing cleaner integration and more direct connection of the brake caliper to the frame as well as better alignment of the caliper and brake rotor.
- Thru-Axle Optimised: Thru-axles slide through a closed dropout increasing wheel security and the overall lateral stiffness of a frame creating a bike that has precise steering and optimal control.
- Chainstay Protector: Keeps the frame from being damaged in the event of chain suck.
- Integrated Chain Watcher: Ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank and onto the bottom bracket shell.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is balance bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.