Fox Suspension Float X2 Factory 2-Position Adjust Shock
Featuring an updated chassis and damper, this high-quality mountain bike (MTB) rear shock delivers game-changing performance as you conquer the most demanding of trail conditions. Part of Fox Suspension's renowned Factory Series, this model is packed with features and includes a genuine Kashima coating for increased durability as well as slippery smooth operation on your ride. Coming equipped with a two-position open/firm lever for easy adjustment, Variable Valve Control (VVC) for improved high-speed rebound tunability and a lightweight air spring that provides coil-like comfort, this model is a perfect upgrade for smooth and reliable rear-end suspension.
- Finish: Genuine Kashima coating
- Use: MTB
- Spring Type: Air spring
- Adjustment Lever: 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Adjustment Features: High and low speed compression, high and low speed rebound
- Variable Valve Control (VVC) Rebound: Yes
- Max PSI: 300psi
- Factory Series: “Factory” says it all – feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of our Factory-level riders. What we sell is what they race. Factory Series products feature slippery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat.
- Updated Damper: The Float X2's 4-way adjustable, twin-tube architecture now features patented Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology on the high-speed rebound circuit for unrivalled external fine-tuning. Updated compression ratios and a MCU bumper deliver improved progressivity and bottom out control with fewer volume spacers.
- Independent Firm Mode Circuit: A 2-position switch operates on an independent circuit, providing a notably firmer lockout than before, allowing for efficient climbing and wide-open descending.
- Updated Chassis: Float X2's entirely revised chassis features an ultra-low friction hard chrome damper shaft, updated low-friction bushings and seals, and genuine Kashima coated outer body for smoother performance than ever before.
- High-flow main piston.
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes.
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control).
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping.
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames.
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis.
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks.
- Updated compression ratios, 300psi max.
Buy Fox Suspension Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.