Maxxis Minion DHF Wide Trail Tyre (3C - EXO -T)
Ready to tackle the toughest, loosest and muddiest terrain, the Minion DHF model is the ideal choice for downhill riders. If you're planning on racing on a challenging trail with mixed conditions or trying to set a PB at your local bike park, this is the tyre for you.
Race Ready Mountain Bike Tyre
Featuring a lightweight, single-ply TPI construction for durability and puncture protection, this MTB tyre has been optimised for 35mm wide rims through an innovate Wide Trail casing design. The use of a bespoke 3C Maxx Grip compound increases the traction in fast corners when the competition is sliding out.
Reasons to Buy:
- Perfect for downhill riding.
- Engineered for tough, loose and muddy terrains.
- Durable puncture protection.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: 3C Maxx Grip or 3C Maxx Terra
- Casing: Single ply casing
- TPI: 60
- Maximum PSI: 50
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Puncture Protection: Yes, Maxxis EXO protection
- ETRTO: 63-584
- Superb off-road grip
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 35mm rims (inner width)
- Puncture protection
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Directional, ramped knob design
- Weight: 980g (27.5x2.5")
- EXO Protection: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
- Tubeless Ready (TR): Tubeless Ready tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube
- 3C Maxx Terra Compound: An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better tread wear and less rolling resistance than 3C MaxxGrip
- 3C MaxxGrip Compound: This compound uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.