Maxxis Minion DHR II Wide Trail Tyre (EXO - TR)
With the growing trend towards wider trail bike rims for increased traction, stability and strength, you need a mountain bike tyre with a wider casing to benefit from these rim’s wider designs. This is why Maxxis has made its rider-favourite Minion DHR II in this wider trail bike-orientated size. Boasting the same tread as the Downhill version, this tyre has the additional width and weight required for aggressive trail riding.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Casing: 60 tpi
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: Dual
- Max Pressure: 60 psi
- Tech: EXO/TR
- Use: Loose Over Hard, Medium, Loose
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Wide tyre carcass to suit 30-35mm internal rim widths
- Paddle-like centre knobs for improved braking
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight after braking
- TR - Tubeless Ready technology
- Weight: 780g (2.3"), 885g (2.4")
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high
- Tubeless Ready (TR): These tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube
- Dual Compound: Two compounds used within the tread of select tyres to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.