Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS Carbon Bike (XO1 Eagle)
Taking its name from the old school Nukeproof Reactor back in 1996, this all-new 27.5”-wheeler is equipped with an outstanding collection of upgrades that set it a few steps above the standard Reactor, for more gravity orientated performance anywhere on the mountain. Featuring some of the greatest components available the market, even Sam Hill would happily throw his leg over this ride for a blast around, over the top and back down the other side of any given mountain.
RockShox Ultimate Level Suspension and SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 Transmission
Featuring an exceptional component build that’s suited for the most daring rides, steepest climbs and most hazardous terrains, this bold full-suspension rig is equipped with a spec that blasts you from trail to trail with the utmost confidence. This adrenaline-craving gravity steed is kitted out with 160mm of travel from a RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork upfront and 140mm of rear travel via a Super Deluxe Ultimate shock. This suspension combo works seamlessly in unison to rail you over the roughest ruts, roots and rock gardens, and gets you to the next trail section poised and ready to attack once again.
Mavic Deemax DH Wheels and Maxxis Gravity Tyres
This trail-tamer has been adorned with the legendary braking power of SRAM CODE RSC 4-Pot disc brakes for astonishing all-weather control and modulation at your fingertips. This gravity-embracing sled carves the trail aboard ultra-reliable Mavic Deemax DH wheels and Maxxis DH tyres, ensuring you always have more pace, traction and confidence than you have ever experienced. Finally, it holds you steady on RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost while an award-winning Nukeproof carbon handlebar keep your comfort, control and handling-prowess in check.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon, 140mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RCT3 160mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss red
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have them if needed.)
- Front Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH, 27.5", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH, 27.5", 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, Red
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, red
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, CS PG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon 25mm Rise, Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, red
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth with 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S: 346mm length, 125mm drop; M: 409mm length, 150mm drop; L: 462mm length, 175mm drop; XL: 514.5mm length, 200mm drop
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a "flip-chip", so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from "Trail" to "Rail" mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Nukeproof Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.