3T R Discus Plus C30W Stealth Rear Wheel
The Discus Plus blends the aerodynamics of a top-class road wheel with the durability of a hard-wearing MTB wheel to give you a super-fast gravel racer for an advantage on the off-road. Adapting the ever-popular 650b size to a sharp 28mm-deep carbon fibre rim, this wheel offers a lightweight and versatile performance that makes it a perfect match for gravel riding.
Tubeless-Ready and Disc Brake Compatible
The wide 34mm rim allows this front wheel to roll smoothly over any loose-packed surface, and with its tubeless-ready design, you can adopt extra-wide tyres for an improved experience. Plus, the disc brake compatibility gives you the precision stopping power necessary to take sharp corners while retaining your speed advantage.
- Material: Carbon
- Use: Road, Gravel
- Type: Clincher
- Rim Depth: 28mm
- Rim Width: 34mm (outer), 28mm (inner)
- Spokes: Steel, Straight-pull
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: Aluminium
- Freehub: Shimano
- Brake Type: Disc Brake (Centre Lock)
- Single or Pair: Single
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Part Number: 3T5129CXBD41W
- Weight: 870g (approx)
- WIDE PROFILE: Wide tyres need a wide rim to prevent excessive lateral tyre roll and improve cornering. The Discus Plus PRO TEAM wheels exploit the lightweight carbon properties with a 28mm inner width.
- OFFSET SPOKES: Discus Plus wheels use offset spokes to compensate for the space required for the brake rotor (and in the case of the rear wheel, the cassette). This allows the spoke angle and thus the spoke tension to be more equal left and right.
- EXPOSED NIPPLES: The Discus Plus wheels are designed to be bombproof. In case you encounter a tree crossing the trail or any other unlikely event requires a quick fix on the go, the Discus Plus uses exposed nipples for easy access.
- STRAIGHT PULL DESIGN: Straight pull spokes are stronger and lighter. They are more expensive due to the extra effort in machining the hubs, but it’s well worth the investment to ensure that spoke breakage is all but eliminated.
- MULTI-AXLE: Our hubs are compatible with 5mm quick releases, 12mm thru axles and even with a 15mm front thru axle. Just swap out the end caps depending on the frame design you use the wheels in.
Buy 3T Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.