Knog Blinder Mob The Face Front Light
A bright urban commuter bike light is ideal for those daily commutes. Outputting 80 lumens of light at the front and 44 at the rear, this bright bike light ensures you are well seen not just to road riders ahead of you, but those behind too up to at least 1.2 kilometres away.
With its focused 35° beam, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you’re guaranteed to light up the path no matter where you ride, all night long.
- Materials: Polycarbonate housing and PMMA Lens. Hard-anodised aluminium fascia. UV-Resistant silicone
- Light Output: Front 80 lumens
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Light Modes: 4 light modes: high, medium, low & flash
- Bike Attachment: 2x removable front light straps for bars 22-27mm/27-32mm and 3x removable rear light straps for posts 22-32mm
- Light Modes: Steady high; steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Beam Angle: 35°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero
- Integrated USB Plug: Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure
- Charge Time: 4 -5 hours (charge LED will turn green)
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously
- Storage Mode: Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time. To activate, make sure the light is turned off & then hold the button for 5 seconds to begin. The Low Battery Indicator light will turn on to show mode is active and in storage. User's can exit storage mode at any time with any press of the button. As always, the light should be charged before running storage mode
- Straps: Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
Buy Knog Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.