Exposure Axis MK8 Front Light
A simple and effective light for the regular commuter and low-light rider, this bar and helmet-mounting torch from Exposure illuminates your route with ease and versatility. Giving a maximum output of 1250 lumens from its HP35.2 LED, this Axis MK8 lights the way with a strong, narrow beam and features Optimised Mode Selector technology to adapt the strength of the shine to suit the light levels and conditions you journey though.
Innovative and Intuitive Front Bike Light
Housed within an anodised aluminium casing, this excellent Exposure model stays highly durable for year-round use and comes with an IP6 water-resistance rating for enhanced protection. The unit also features Intelligent Thermal Management which stops the light from overheating through prolonged. Rounding out this impressive illuminator is TAP technology which lets you change modes with a simple tap of the light or your helmet (when mounted to your headwear).
When switchback apex’s need nailing and narrow lines require a searching beam, the Axis has a focused 1,250 lumens for throwing light far down the trail. TAP technology offers ease of control without taking concentration away from the route ahead for swift mode change.
- Output: 1250 lumens (Measured)
- Weight: 102grams
- Burntime: Min 1.5 hrs Max 24 hrs
- Battery Capacity: 3100 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm): Length - 113, Head - 31, Back – 29
- LED: 1xHP35.2
- In the Box: Axis Mk8, Helmet Mount, Handlebar Bracket, Lanyard, Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
- Trail/Enduro: 100
- XC/CX: 100
- Road/TT: 50
- Commute/Urban: 25
- TAP: Quickly switch between modes on helmet lights by tapping either the body of the light or the helmet without needing to locate the function button for fast control to match the pace of the trail. Three sensitivities allow greater versatility.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Smart Port+ enables the charge port to accept auxiliary accessories such as rear lights, remote switches, Support Cells and use your light as a power bank to charge USB devices.
- Fast Charging: Improved chargers have decreased charge time significantly from previous models of lights.
- Cable Free Design (CFD): Battery is housed within the body of the light so there are no cables or separate battery units giving a neat solution with less opportunities for water ingress, mounting difficulties and crash damage. Combined with the renowned quick release handlebar bracket lights are easy and quick to mount with rock solid attachment.
- Fuel Gauge: Using a traffic light system remaining runtime is easily monitored at a glance so you’re not caught out. The colour feedback is also used for mode selection, before defaulting back to runtime.
Buy Exposure Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.