Fox Suspension 34 Float Factory Fit4 Fork
Feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of Factory-level riders, this mountain bike (MTB) suspension fork is prepared for wherever your next trail-riding adventure takes you. Part of Fox Suspension's distinguished Factory Series, this model boasts a genuine Kashima coating on its upper tubes for amazingly smooth, ultra-durable performance. Another highlight is it also benefits from a lightweight Float EVOL air spring as well as a FIT4 damper with quick on-the-fly three-position adjust. Its wide range of adjustments means that you can easily fine-tune your front-end suspension to match your riding style as well as the terrain conditions. With three compression damping positions (Open, Medium and Firm), additional low-speed compression (Open mode adjust) and low-speed rebound, this trail fork is more tuneable and capable than ever before.
Trail Fork with Float EVOL Air Spring
Returning with the same legendary suppleness and longevity, the EVOL air spring in 34’s now has an enlarged negative air spring to assist with mid-stroke support.
In its fourth generation, Fox Suspension's patented FIT4 closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions (Open, Medium, and Firm) to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
- Upper Tubes Finish: Genuine Kashima Coat
- Use: MTB
- Axle: 15QRx110mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1.5" tapered
- Air Spring: Float EVOL
- Damper: FIT4 (Quick on-the-fly 3-position adjust)
- Adjustments: Three compression damping positions (Open, Medium, Firm), additional low-speed compression (Open mode adjust), Low-speed rebound
- Crown Diameter: 58mm diameter crown
- Brake Rotor Compatibility: 180-203mm
- Starting Weight: 1698g
- Factory Series: “Factory” says it all – feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of Factory-level riders. What we sell is what they race. Factory Series products feature slippery smooth, ultra-durable Genuine Kashima Coat.
- Adjustments: Three on-the-fly compression damping positions Open, Medium, Firm. Additional low-speed compression (Open mode adjust) 22 clicks. Low-speed rebound 10 clicks.
- Lower Leg Bypass Channels: As a fork compresses, the air volume within the lower legs decreases, increasing air pressure. The more the fork compresses, the more pressure increases. This effect can have the unintended consequence of preventing full travel from being achieved. Fox Suspension's lower leg channels help alleviate this issue by dramatically increasing air volume within the lower legs and thereby reducing the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping. Another benefit of these channels is that lower leg bath oil is circulated to the upper reaches of the lower legs, continuously lubricating the foam rings and bushings as the fork compresses and extends through its travel.
- Lower Leg Arch: Stiffness-to-weight is the ultimate metric for bicycle design. Engineers invest countless hours poring over every ounce of material in an effort to optimize this critical ratio. The all-new 34 pulls out all the stops, shaving every possible gram while making sure not to compromise the stiffness or strength requirements of modern trail riding. Modern frame designs and geometry trends require modern suspension design solutions. The arch design is designed to pair perfectly with modern trail bikes. Head tube profiles have grown larger and larger, and fork offsets shorter and shorter. Fox Suspension's arch shape takes this need into account by jutting forward to provide ample headtube clearance at full compression. State-of-the-art computer modeling techniques helped us to create an organic lower leg shape that optimizes stiffness with the absolute minimal amount of material.
Manufacturer's Part Numbers:
- 910-21-010 Black 29" QR110 130mm 51mm
- 910-21-007 Black 29" QR110 130mm 44mm
- 910-21-005 Black 29" QR110 140mm 51mm
- 910-21-002 Black 29" QR110 140mm 44mm
Buy Fox Suspension Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.