Knog Blinder X Front and Rear Bike Light Set
If you regularly commute on busy city roads and in low light conditions, the Blinder X Front and Rear Bike Light Set are an ideal option for you. Offering you a 200-lumen front beam to illuminate your route ahead and a 100-lumen rear unit to make you highly visible, you’ll be able to ride with extra confidence as the sun sets and in poor weather. These lights both have multiple flashing settings and are fully waterproof. They’re also simple to install with flexible silicone straps and are USB rechargeable – with no cable required as the USB plug is integrated into each light's body.
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer battery
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes, Inbuilt USB Recharge system
- Battery Replaceable: No
- Charger Included: N/A (USB plug incorporated into lights)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Settings: 4x Unique graphic flash patterns, 8x modes
- 144 chip on board (COB) LED technology
- Mount Type: Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool-less camber attachment for front bars & rear posts of 22-40mm diameter
- Maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time
- Lumen Output: Front: 200 Lumens; Rear: 100 Lumens
- Run Time: Up to 2.5 hours constant, up to 60-hours eco-flash
- Weight: 34g (each)
- Waterproof: The Blinder is still 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions
- USB Rechargeable: The Blinder is still USB rechargeable, meaning you never need to worry about finding batteries ever again. Being USB rechargeable should also encourage the user to run their light during daytime riding, a practice that is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%
- Adaptable Attachment System: The Blinder still enjoys it innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter
- Smart Button: Using Knog's smart one-button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. We have also retained the long press to turn on and off function which prevents accidental activation of the light
- Low Battery Indicator: a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- Produces a seriously punchy 200 lumens at the front and 100 at the rear, which is a seriously impressive doubling of its previous output
- Slimmer, Lighter and More LEDs: Using chip on board (COB) technology has also produced various improvements to the new Blinder. The updated Blinder weighs in at a minimal 34 grams, has a slimmer profile and packs 144 individual LEDs into each light, up from the previous number of 64
- Graphic Flash Patterns: The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each of which has a unique graphic flash pattern and 8 modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguably make this Blinder Knog's most individual lights ever
Buy Knog Accessories from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.