Stages Cycling Power L G3 - GRX R8100
Designed for accurate results across mixed terrain conditions, this crankarm power meter is specifically engineered to be compatible with all Shimano GRX cranksets. Whether you're training on smooth roads or navigating across rocky gravel conditions, this model helps you to achieve your performance goals with ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions.
Single Sided Power Meter
This sleek model features a single-sided power meter that's integrated into a non-drive-side Shimano GRX RX-810 crank arm. This allows you to benefit from its precise readings and its active temperature compensation. Coming equipped with 200+ hours of battery life, this version is more than capable of handling long-distance training sessions as you ride across the mixed terrains on your bike. One final highlight is it only adds a mere 15g of weight to your crankset, so you can enjoy its performance benefits without weighing down your ride.
- Type: Crank arm power meter
- Speed: 12 speed
- Power Meter: Single-single
- Crankset Compatibility: All Shimano GRX cranksets
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power Range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence Range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Tour Proven: Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
- Active Temperature Compensation: The consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions..
- Individual Meter Calibration: For the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
Buy Stages Cycling Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.