Vitus Sentier 27 VRW Womens Mountain Bike
Offering the feel of complete control and confidence, this women's hardtail bike is ready for aggressive MTB trail riding. It features a double-butted aluminium frame construction, which makes it perfect at withstanding all the abuse that's associated with long days in the mountains.
Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Suspension Fork
The Sentier 27 VRW is equipped with 140mm travel Marzocchi Bomber Z2 with RAIL damper eating up any rough terrain you ride through while the Shimano MT410 brakes provide ample stopping power. The reliable Shimano 1x11 speed wide range Deore drivetrain gives you enough gears to explore on an all-day epic at the trails.
WTB ST Wheels
Rolling on WTB ST wheels and a Schwalbe Magic Mary / Hans Dampf tubeless ready tyre combo finished with Nukeproof and Vitus components and a Brand-X Ascend dropper post you’ll always have the confidence to push the Vitus Sentier 27 VRW Womens Mountain Bike (2021) beyond your limit!
- Frame: Sentier Aluminium 6061-T6 Double Butted, IS disc brake mounts, BSA threaded BB, Boost hub spacing – 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 27.5”, Rail damper, Float air spring, 34mm stanchions, 140mm travel, , tapered alloy steerer, Boost hub spacing – 110mm x 15mm QR axle
- Headset: ACROS AZX-212-CO, AZX-212-CO, sealed bearings, ZS44/28.6 – ZS56/40
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron V2 riser, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 9° back sweep, 760mm wide S/M, 780mm wide L/XL
- Stem: Vitus 50mm, Alloy, 50mm reach, 3° rise
- Grip(Tape): Vitus lock on
- Front Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 27.5”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Rear Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 27.5”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Front Hub: Vitus KT DHF112, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 110mm x 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Vitus KT H5ER-SH, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Snakeskin, TL Easy, E-25, Addix soft, 27.5” x 2.60”
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Snakeskin, TL Easy, Addix speedgrip, E-25, 27.5” x 2.60”
- Spokes: Vitus
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed 114 links
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M5100, 32t, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB52 68/73mm
- Front Brake: Shimano MT410, F180P/P2, RESIN PAD(W/O FIN)
- Rear Brake: Shimano MT410, W/O ADAPTER, RESIN PAD(W/O FIN)
- Rotors: Shimano RT56, 180mm/180mm 6 Bolt
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100, Shadow plus, long cage, 11 speed
- Left Shifter: N/A
- Right Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, Rapidfire plus, 11 speed
- Freewheel: Sunrace CSMS7, 11t-51t, 11 speed
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend dropper, Remote lever, 31.6mm, S 100mm drop/M 125mm drop/L,XL 150mm drop
- Seat Screw: Vitus bolt, 34.9mm
- Weight: TBC
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bikestore.