Vitus Sentier 29 VRX Mountain Bike
This multi-award winning hardtail is engineered to give you the feeling of total control and confidence, as you carve your way around the mountain. It features a robust double-butted aluminium frame, which makes it fully capable of climbing the mountain ahead and tackling the biggest of challenges on the way down. With a nimble and playful character, its flow will always be on hand as you dominate your way down the trail.
Fox 34 Float Performance Forks
The Sentier 29 VRX has a great spec to have you ready for some aggressive trail riding. The Fox 34 Float Performance forks help keep you stable when the trails get rough. Paired with the high performance Shimano 1x12 speed XT/SLX drivetrain and powerful Shimano SLX brakes you'll be ready for the trails.
WTB ST Wheels
Rolling on WTB ST wheels and a Schwalbe Magic Mary / Nobby Nictubeless ready tyre combo finished with Nukeproof and a Brand-X Ascend dropper post, you’ll always have the confidence to push the Vitus Sentier 29 VRX Mountain Bike (2021) beyond your limit.
- Frame: Sentier Aluminium 6061-T6 Double Butted, IS disc brake mounts, BSA threaded BB, Boost hub spacing – 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Series 29”, Grip damper, 34mm stanchions, 130mm travel, tapered alloy steerer, Boost hub spacing – 110mm x 15mm QR thru axle
- Headset: ACROS AZX-212-CO, AZX-212-CO, sealed bearings, ZS44/28.6 – ZS56/40
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron V2 riser, 6061 alloy, 25mm rise, 9° back sweep, 760mm wide S/M, 780mm wide L/XL
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, Alloy 6061, 45mm reach, 0° rise
- Grip(Tape): Vitus lock on
- Front Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 29”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Rear Rim: WTB ST i30, TCS 2.0, 29”, 32h TCS tubeless tape fitted
- Front Hub: Vitus KT DHF112, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 110mm x 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Vitus KT H5ER-SH, Double sealed bearings, 32h, 6 bolt, 148mm x 12mm thru axle
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 29x2.35", SnakeSkin, TL Easy, E-25 Addix Soft Black
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 29x2.35", DD, RaceGuard, E-50 Addix Black
- Spokes: Vitus
- Chain: Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed 114 links
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M6111 12 speed, 32t, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, BB52 68/73mm
- Front Brake: Shimano SLX M7100, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano SLX M7100, 180mm
- Rotors: Shimano RT66, 180mm/180mm 6 Bolt
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100 12 speed, Shadow plus, long cage, 12 speed
- Left Shifter: N/A
- Right Shifter: Shimano SLX M7100, Rapidfire plus, 12 speed
- Freewheel: Shimano SLX M7100 12 speed, 11t-51t, 12 speed
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seat Post: Brand-X Ascend dropper, Remote lever, 31.6mm, S 100mm drop/M 125mm drop/L,XL 150mm drop
- Seat Screw: Vitus bolt, 34.9mm
- Weight: TBC
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools and plastic pedals are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bikestore.