SRAM X01 Eagle 12 Speed Trigger Shifter
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle™ X-Actuation™ trigger shifter is the nerve centre of the Eagle™ drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability.
Whether you're 3 laps into your race or 150 days into your season, the X01 Eagle™ trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Forged aluminium trigger designed to take a beating
- Customisable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X
- Speed: 12 speed rear
- Material: Aluminium and Carbon
- Finish: Anodised aluminium
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Adjustments: Adjustable forged pull lever, MMX™ adjustment options
- Hardware: MatchMaker™ X
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs
- Recommended Chain: Eagle™ chain
- MatchMaker X Integrated: The MatchMaker X clamp is more than just a clamp. It's like having Martha Stewart tidy up your cockpit. Since each clamp accepts up to three controls, you can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and AVID brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps.
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- ZeroLoss™: ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.