SRAM X01 Eagle Type 3.0 12sp Rear Derailleur
This SRAM X01 Eagle Rear Mech is equipped with SRAM's Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™ feature, which provides a more consistently quiet drivetrain and even better chain retention than the previous model. Although the X01 may not have the carbon fibre construction of the higher spec XX1 model, it still retains all of SRAM's top-end technologies.
The X01 Eagle rear mech has been completely redesigned and is equipped with the very best of SRAM's drivetrain features. These include the race winning X-Actuation™ and X-Horizon™ technologies, which ensure ghost shifting and random jumps between the cogs are a thing of the past, so you'll enjoy ultra quick, precise and consistent shifts every time.
As it's compatible with a wide-range 10-50T cassette, Eagle X01 provides a 500-percent gear range, which is a 20-percent increase compared to 11-speed 1x drivetrains.
- Material: Forged Aluminium
- Speed: 12
- Outer Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Mount type: Traditional frame mount
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50T only
- Technology highlights: Cage Lock™, Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™, X-Actuation™, X-Horizon™, X-sync™
- Improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Cage Lock™: With Cage Lock™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: SRAM's Roller Bearing Clutch™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entyre cassette.
- X-Horizon™: The X-Horizon™ rear derailleur's ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears
- X-Sync™: SRAM's X-sync™ pulleys and chainrings tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.