Selle Italia Flite SuperFlow Saddle
The Selle Italia Flite SuperFlow Saddle showcases a timeless legend that meets a passion for innovation. The Flite SuperFlow boasts the extraordinary technology developed out of the Selle Italia extensive R&D department. The special design technology provides substantial pressure relief, ensuring total command of the bike whatever your riding position.
- Material: Carbon-composite (shell), Fibra-Tek (outer cover)
- Rails: Ti 316 (7mm Ø)
- Dimensions: 147mm x 285mm
- Weight: 285g
- Fibra-Tek: Fibra-Tek is constructed from a technical microfiber material that guarantees a strong and durable outer coating at a very low weight.
- Ti 316 Rails: These Titanium rails increase resistance and durability by up to 25%; it also reduces weight by 15% when compared with traditional rails.
- 10% Carbon: The saddle main shell construction is made from a composite that features 10% Carbon composite and high grade nylon polymer. This combination provides exceptional stiffness, durability and is very light weight.
- SuperFlow: The SuperFlow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area, especially for long distances. It allows an optimal and so comfortable riding positioning.
- Extra Padding: Increased padding to ensure durable riding positioning for long distances and provides the rider with protection against skin inflammation.
Buy Selle Italia Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.